LOW CAL FUDGCICLES
I stumbled across a pic of this recipe on Pinterest the other day & just knew I had to try it. Growing up, Fudgcicles were my favorite type of ice cream treat on a stick. Any time the ice cream truck rolled into our neighborhood a Fudgcicle was what I picked.
This particular recipe is a whole lot less in calories however, & even a little good for you too! They definitely have that “fudgy” goodness about them but if you can’t stand bananas then you might want to skip this. The banana in them does seem to be the most prominent of flavors but I think the blend of everything makes them just perfect.
I only have a 4 pop Popsicle mold so I halved the recipe & added a heaping tablespoon of Nutella rather than Peanut Butter. Delicious!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
(Makes 6-8 depending on the size of your molds)
* 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
* 1/2 cup canned Coconut Milk (Pour left overs into a container & refrigerate for your next batch if you plan to make more within a few days)
* 2 small, very-ripe Bananas
* 1/16 tsp Salt
* 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
* optional: Peanut Butter or Nutella
WHAT TO DO:
* Combine all items in a blender (I used a small food processor).
* Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze.